Careers at Gough Engineering
Are you looking to join a dynamic, solutions focused team?
Established in 1940, Gough Engineering have evolved in to a market leader within materials handling across a wide variety of sectors worldwide. Over the past 80 years, Gough Engineering have developed a vital portfolio of products covering all aspect of modern materials handling practices, from feeding to screening, elevating to conveying. Thanks to continuous innovation and our solutions based approach, Gough have become renowned for our excellent customer service and the integrity, durability and of our products.
We are always looking to hear from motivated team players from the engineering sector who may be looking for their next challenge. Please see our current vacancies below to find out about any current opportunities at Gough Engineering. We look forward to hearing from you!
Purchasing and Production Coordinator
- Purchase and control of raw materials, goods and services.
- Supplying contracts in timely manner to suit production needs, including determining specifications, bills of parts etc.
- Managing stock and inventory levels.
- Coordination of a highly skilled workforce and senior engineers to meet agreed customer delivery needs.
- Supporting contract negotiations with critical component sourcing, sub-contracts and budgeting.
- Maintain contract cost control and coordination of external services from machining and CNC laser work, to the logistics of final inspection, machinery release, dispatch and delivery.
- We are looking for someone with a background in the engineering industry, all levels of experience will be considered.
- You must be self-motivated and a proven team player.
- Experience with SAGE purchasing software would be beneficial but isn’t a pre-requisite.
- You must be fully computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel.
- You must be an excellent communicator, both in writing and face to face, and have the confidence to coordinate our team of senior engineers.
- Most importantly we are looking for someone lively and dynamic who will fit well in to our friendly and skilled team.
An attractive remuneration package is available for the right candidate, as well as opportunities for professional development and advancement.
To apply, please email your covering letter and CV to email@example.com.
Applications for this role close on Monday 14th September 2020, at 9am.
WHY JOIN GOUGH?
We work with some of the world’s biggest brands.